Website Phoenix Fan Fusion
We’re assembling Avengers, conjuring members for Dumbledore’s Army, seeking new crew for Starfleet and accepting recruits into our Scout Regiment! Whether you’re magic, muggle or midway between, you could be part of the team that delivers hundreds of fantastic, futuristic and fun events and activities at Phoenix Fan Fusion 2020. We are currently accepting applications for our Programming Support Crew.
- Provide Excellent Customer Service to Exceed participants’ expectations
- Facilitate the successful delivery of panels and events
- Facilitate smooth and safe operations of the event in general
- Identify, resolve or escalate on-site issues to leadership
- Provide first level support to attendees, presenters, independent contractors, Convention Center, CSC security and other agencies as needed.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Excellent written and personal communication skills
- Ability to think quickly, problem solve and provide excellent customer service
- A creative mind and knowledge of pop-culture genres
- Must be a resident of Arizona
This is a seasonal position with an expectation of 24 – 40 total hours max on Thursday – Sunday of Phoenix Fan Fusion, May 21 – 24, 2020.
Hourly Wage $12.00
Square Egg Productions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.