Website Phoenix Fan Fusion
Just like Dungeon and Dragons, the Exhibitor Hall at Phoenix Fan Fusion can be the source of many spontaneous story lines, dramatic upheavals, and hunts for priceless gems. In order to ensure the game is played efficiently we are recruiting Rangers (Crew members.) Crew will be hourly staff members that tend to the needs of Exhibitors that have come to play the game of Phoenix Fan Fusion. Some of tasks that will be a part of your story will be to assist Exhibitors, answer player questions, handle cash, and monitor the entire playing field during event hours. Supporting your fellow Dungeon Masters and Rangers during upheavals and hunts (aka no Mavericks/lone wolfs/dead weight) is a definite must! Dungeon Masters (Lieutenants) will ensure that help and guidance are given when needed, but as a Ranger you will be working independently and interacting with both Exhibitors and attendees.
- Assist Exhibitors during load-in on Wednesday and load-out on Sunday event
- Great customer service rapport
- Walk around the halls and monitor for lines and crowds
- Handle card and cash transactions for additional badges
- Show up on time and be ready to work with the team
- Be friendly, have a sense of urgency, and a desire to see through issues until they are resolved
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be able to work Wednesday – Sunday of the show
- Must be a resident of Arizona
This is a seasonal position for Phoenix Fan Fusion 2020 and ideal candidates would be available to work Wednesday, May 20, 2020 through Sunday, May 24, 2020.
Hourly Wage $12.00
Square Egg Productions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.